add

Saturday 2 November 2013

IT'S CEO MUSBIZU'S BLOG BIRTHDAY. Show Some Love By Wishing Him Happy Birthday Here!!! [Photo Gallery]



Hip Hip Hurry!!!  It’s My Day. Dear  Musbizu ‘s Blog Readers . Show some Love by wishing me Happy birthday with the comment Box.
I Thank you God for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for the experience of the past years, for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which remainded me of my own weakness and the need for you, for the time of joy when the sun was shining, for the time of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed in this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year, bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved onces and joy to you. Amin
Musbizu  Has got some photos For u Here::::::::














29 comments:

  1. Happy birthday dear may you be bigger n better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. Much Love dear ...... Ur The 1st comment

      Delete
  2. The blogger that likes to type.LLNP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hbd,bro......may God make u bigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hbd mr blogger d sky is ur startin point

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaPpy birThDay dear broda, av a very gud year. The CEO himself, luv u muchos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday padi mi... wishing u long life and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fellow Blogger Babawalexy.blogspot.com On check..Much Love

      Delete
  7. Thanks... Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. General Manager Musbizusblog. Thanks Much Love

      Delete
  9. HBD. OmoAkin Blogger Aiyee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe. Plenty. Plenty of Love

      Delete
  10. Happy birthday my chairman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...Chairman? No. Thanksbro Much love

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday bro....Bloggers Blog with Caution....Pappy RMG Baws..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday sir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hapi birthday wishin u long lyf prosperity n all gud tins in life

    ReplyDelete
  14. baba ooooo, more grease to ur elbow

    ReplyDelete